Kaifeng Instrumet KY-TUF-2000H series ultrasonic flow meter is designed to measure the fluid velocity of liquid within a closed conduit, the transducers are a non-contacting, clamp-on type, which will provide benefits of non-fouling operation and easy…
Kaifeng Instrumet KY-U2000H series ultrasonic flow meter is designed to measure the fluid velocity of liquid within a closed conduit, the transducers are a non-contacting, clamp-on type, which will provide benefits of non-fouling operation and easy installation, can be applied to a wide range of pipe flow measurements. Applicable liquids include pure liquids as well as liquid with small quantity of tiny particles, such as water (hot water, chilled water, city water, sea water, waste water, etc.), sewage with small particle content, oil (crude oil, lubricating oil, diesel oil, fuel oil, etc.), chemicals (alcohol, acids, etc.), plant effluent, beverage, liquid food, ultra-pure liquids, solvents and other liquids.
● No need to cut pipes, no pressure loss;
● DN15-DN6000 Pipeline flow measurement;
● Fluid temperature -30℃.-160℃;
● Improve installation accuracy, easy and quick to install;
● LCD Monitor – Menu with four languages: Chinese, English, Italian and French;
● Built-in 32K memory: Store up to 2000 lines of measurement data, use of matching measurement data analysis of statistical software, process measurement data, as tabulation, statistics, data analysis, data screening, print statements, production flow curve;
● Clamp-On Ultrasonic flow meters can be installed without having to stop the process or cut into the pipe line. It is ideal for process measurement in applications where users previously had not installed an in-line flow meter and for applications where large line sizes or exotic materials are required for in-line measurement technologies.
Water, sea water, waste water, acid-base liquid, alcohol, beer,
all kinds of oil that could conduction ultrasonic wave,
single homogeneous liquid
DN15mm ~ DN2000 mm
0 ~ ±10m/s
-30℃ ~ +160℃
Steel, stainless steel, cast iron, copper, PVC, aluminum,
glass fiber reinforced plastics, lining is allowed
200 results stored in built-in 32K memory
3 * AAA battery
4-20mA current output, OCT pulse output, relay output
RS485 port support MODBUS communication
KY-U2000H flow meter can be virtually applied to a wide range of measurements. A variety of liquid applications can be accommodated: ultra-pure liquids, potable water, chemicals, raw sewage, reclaimed water, cooling water, river water, plant effluent, etc. Because the instrument and transducers are non-contacting and have no moving parts, the flow meter can not be affected by system pressure, fouling or wear. Standard transducers are rated to 110 ºC. Higher temperatures can be accommodated. For further information, please consult the manufacturer for assistance.