Kaifeng Instrument E-mag series electromagnetic flow meters (or magnetic flow meters) are comprised of a converter and sensor. Then sensor is placed inline, and the converter picks up the voltage signals generated by the fluid passing through the sens…
An all-welded structure provides a hermetic seal that protects against moisture and other contaminants. The sealed housing ensures maximum sensor reliability by protecting all internal components and wiring from even the most aggressive environments.
With 5-section correction calculation, the E-mag C converter provides highly accurate and stable measurements in even the most critical applications. The size of the sensor can be as small as 3mm to 15mm to match the pipe size of the small flow applications.
● Small and compact design of the sensor for small size pipe line measurements
● A fully welded sensor housing provides a hermetic seal, ensure reliability in the harshest environments with an all-welded sensor housing
● Minimize maintenance and repair with an obstructionless design featuring no moving parts
● Robust, fully welded construction designed to withstand sustained vibration
● Easy-to-read LCD display with backlight is visible in low light environments and in direct sunlight
● Intuitive configuration and accessibility with an easy-to-use Local Operator Interface
≥ 5 µS/cm (Liquids or mixture)
≦150℃ (PFA), ≦150℃ (PTFE)
-20°C ~ 55°C
DN3mm ~ DN15 mm
±0.5% or 1.0% of reading (Velocity>=0.5m/s), ±0.005m/s (Velocity < 0.5m/s)
Material of Sensor:
Measuring Tube - Stainless Steel 304; Coil - Copper; Sensor housing - Carbon steel or Stainless steel 304
Stainless Steel 316L, Hastelloy B, Hastelloy C, Titanium, Tantalum, Tungsten carbide
Standard: ANSI 150# Optional: JIS 10K/ JIS 20K/ JIS 40K ANSI 300#/ ANSI 600# DIN PN 10/ PN 16/ PN25/ PN 40
IP 65, IP67 or IP 68 (Submersible, with remote style)
110-240 VAC or 16-36 VDC
HART, RS485/Modbus, Profibus-DP
Applications for water, chemical, pharmacy or other researching purposes that need to measure flows in small size pipes with high accuracy.